Made out of water buffalo skins with a retro crackle finish. The vintage look is also featured by the nice looking and very durable antique brass fittings.
A handcrafted masterpiece!
- The wide No. 10 Nylon zipper completely opens the bag. This way you can lay your instrument without a problem into your bag. By closing the bag your bass is held inside like a sandwich. No matter what size of bass you have - no more moving or shifting!
- Underneath the zipper (belly) is a foam flap positioned to protect the instrument from scratches. For extra protection, there are two perfectly positioned inner case patches.
- At the top you will find a small pocket for storing guitar tuners and other small accessories.
- At the bottom is a large pocket for reading material and an additional compartment for replacement parts.
- Inside is a small see-through pocket specially for wrenches and picks.
- The bag’s handle- and shoulder-straps are both attached with not just one but two steel-fasteners; doubled up for a more comfortable wearing and a better hold!
- For added support, we have sewn in an extra protective layer in the bottom of the bag.
- Enough room also for six strings and big basses.
- This bag has two well balanced and detachable shoulder straps and a D-ring to hang the bag.
The bag is composed of a 5-layer sandwich construction.
- layer: outer, polyamide (nylon) canvas and buffalo leather.
- layer: 3 mm of soft thick foam, that provides a shock absorbing affect.
- layer: 2 mm of thick hardened plastic floor plate, which acts to support the bag and protect the instrument.
- layer: 20 mm of inner padding of foam, which huddles against the bass body and builds a protective shell for the instrument.
- layer: antistatic hardwearing polyamide and two specially positioned leather patches protecting the bridge, strings and instrument hardware.