Sicher bestellen und bezahlen durch SSL-Verschlüsselung
Product 1 / 1
Cow AntiqueArt.No.: 22 001-0066 / Dk Brown
Guitar bag for semi-acoustic guitars such as Gibson, Epifhone and Gretsch types e.g. 335, 345, 355 in handcrafted antique leather.
The bag has two adjustable neck and body supports to give the instrument a firm hold.
A handcrafted masterpiece.
- The strong No.10 nylon zipper completely opens up the bag. This way you can lay your instrument in your bag without a problem. By closing the bag your bass is held inside like a sandwich. No matter what size of bass you have - no more moving or shifting!
- Underneath the zipper (belly) is a foam flap positioned to protect the instrument from scratches. For extra protection, there are two perfectly positioned inner case patches.
- At the top you will find a small pocket for your guitar tuner and other small accessories.
- At the bottom is a large pocket for reading material and an extra compartment for replacement parts.
- Inside is a small see-through pocket specially for your name card or picks.
- The bag’s handle- and shoulder-straps are both attached with not just one but two steel-fasteners; doubled up for a more comfortable waer and a better hold!
- Underneath the shoulder pads is a non slippery rubber to hold the bag on your shoulder.
- For added support, we have sewn in an extra protective layer in the bottom of the bag.
- This bag has two well balanced shoulder straps.
The bag is composed of a 5-layer sandwich contruction
- layer: outer, 100% full grain 1,3 mm calfskin.
- layer: 3 mm of soft thick foam, that provides a shock absorbing effect.
- layer: 2 mm of thick hardened plastic floor plate, which supports the bag and protects the instrument.
- layer: 20 mm of inner padding of foam, which huddles against the bass body and builds a protective shell for the instrument.
- layer: antistatic hardwearing polyamide and two specially positioned leather patches protecting the bridge, strings and instrument hardware.