Guitar Bags for Pros
Made out of strong polyamide (nylon) canvas and antique buffalo leather, with good looking, high quality brass metal fittings. Lighter than bags entirely out of leather, however just as strong.
- The strong No.10 Nylon zipper completely opens up the bag. In this way you can lay your instrument in your bag without a problem. By closing the bag your bass is held inside like a sandwich. No matter what size of bass you have - no more moving or shifting!
- Underneath the zipper (belly) is a foam flap positioned to protect the instrument from scratches. For extra protection, there are two perfectly positioned inner case patches.
- At the top you will find a small pocket for your guitar tuner and other small accessories.
- At the bottom is a large pocket for reading material and an extra compartment for replacement parts.
- Inside is a small see-through pocket specially for your name card or picks.
- The bag’s handle- and shoulder-straps are both attached with not just one but two steel-fasteners; doubled up for a more comfortable wear and a better hold!
- Underneth the shoulder pads is a non slippery rubber to hold the bag on your shoulder.
- For added support, we have sewn in an extra protective layer in the bottom of the bag.
- This bag has two well balanced shoulder straps.
Definitely a handcrafted masterpiece!
The bag is composed of a 5-layer sandwich contruction.
- layer: outer, strong polyamide (nylon) canvas and buffalo leather.
- layer: 3 mm of soft thick foam, that provides a shock absorbing effect.
- layer: 2 mm of thick hardened plastic floor plate, which supports for the bag and protects the instrument.
- layer: 20 mm of inner padding of foam, which huddles against the bass body and builds a protective shell for the instrument.
- layer: antistatic hardwearing polyamide and two specially positioned leather patches protecting the bridge, strings and instrument hardware.